I am joining up with It’s a T-Sweets Day for her SAL. (#3 daughter is the model!)
I used the chosen fabric “Pom Pom Flowers in Marigold” by Stella as the accent on the pocket and both the top and bottom of the apron. .The other fabrics I just had laying around the studio. I used the pattern “Strawberry Licorice” by Sew Much Good. I had seen the finished apron on It’s a T-Sweets Day and LOVED it. I knew I just had to have one for myself so I bought the pattern right then. Once I had the mystery project fabric, I decided to incorporate it into the apron. I made a couple of changes…
I top stitched around the straps and the top and bib of the apron.
I also added a zig zag stitch on both sides of the ric rac and made the pocket straight so that I can use it more easily.
This pattern is well written and easy to follow! It was not a problem to copy and tape the pieces of paper together. My oldest daughter really likes it so I’m thinking of making her one to give her when she gets a place of her own.
This mystery QAL was hosted by Tracy at It’s a T-sweets Day and you can send her your information if you would like to join along next time. Please take a look at the others participating in this QAL.
Tracy @ It’s a T-Sweets Day!
Edith @ ediscraftinglife.blogspot.com
Desert Suz @ DesertSky Quilting
Michelle @ Creative Blonde
Moira @ Quilted Snail